No. 9, Lane 132, Shanyin Road
Looking southward, the three floor half timbered building covers a construction area of 150 square meters. With red walls and red tile, the house has wood doors and windows. There is a small balcony on the third floor and a garden in front of the house.
Lu Xun had moved from Ramous Apartment to the house in April 1933 and lived here until his death in October, 19, 1936. It is open to the public now. The house was listed in Class A Cultural Relics Protection Unit of Shanghai in 1959. In December, 1977, it was included in the list of Cultural Relics Protection Units of Shanghai. In 1999, it was announced as Outstanding Historical Architecture of the city.